Amazing Thailand Safety and Health Administration (SHA+)
For over a year, we have encountered unprecedented changes and challenges as a result of the global COVID-19 situation. Through it all, the well-being and health of our guests have taken and will continue to take priority.
We are committed to operating to the highest levels of health and safety vigilance, providing you with the safest, most comfortable, and flexible experience, while enjoying the high standard of service expected of The Haad Tien Beach Resort.
We are proud to announce that “The Haad Tien Beach Resort” is officially received “SHA Plus” certified by the Amazing Thailand Safety & Health Administration from The Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT). This certificate identifies that our family members are ready to welcome our beloved guests with excellent service standards of health and safety measures to ensure our guests’ wellbeing throughout the stay.
As we envision and hope for a brighter, freer future, we look forward to welcoming you back with our exceptional hospitality and personalized service – connecting you to one of Koh Tao’s most extraordinary destinations and landscapes, immersing you in unique marine experiences and celebrating the freedom to explore in authentic Thai hospitality.
Wishing you peace of mind, and welcome back to paradise!
The Haad Tien Beach Resort
STAY SAFE & WELLBEING WITH BOOKING FLEXIBLE POLICY DURING COVID-19
RESERVATIONS AND BOOKINGS
- We are offering flexible and moderate modification to guests making new reservations directly with us. You may change your stay dates up to 7 days prior to your arrival date with no charge.
- Changes to the reservations will be subject to availability and rate differences depending on your stay dates (high season/ low season).
- Guests who booked their stay through online travel agents or other third-party travel professionals are advised to contact their booking provider directly for further information.
ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURES
- Upon arrival at Koh Tao Pier (Mae Haad Pier), Koh Tao Subdistrict Disease Control Operations Center will undergo a primary screening and ask for your health declaration before getting into Koh Tao.
- Upon arrival to the resort, all guests are subject to a temperature check before entering the lobby (If the temperature is higher than 37.5 degrees Celsius, guests will be transferred to Koh Tao hospital for further medical checks)
- Guests that have their body temperature above 37.5 degrees Celsius will be not be permitted to check-in to the resort.
- Guest luggage will be handled with gloves by our reception team and will be disinfected with alcohol spray before bringing to guest villas.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT
- For couples, family or group check-ins, we request the presence of only one guest from the party to approach the Front Desk for verification and signing check-in and check-out documents.
- We suggest to our guests to use their own pens for signatures. However, sanitized stationary will be provided by the resort as well.
- Floor markers are placed in the front of our reception desk to indicate 1.5 meters social distancing.
- Guests are required to wear masks in the Reception area.
- Set on a pristine beach and surrounded by lush greeneries, our villas are designed for your total relaxation. The spacious villas and private balconies allow you to unwind and embrace the fresh sea breeze. Cleaning service is provided daily by our trained housekeeping using certified disinfectants and wearing the necessary gloves, masks and protective equipment.
- All check-out villas will be thoroughly cleaned. All surfaces will be sanitized with disinfecting products following health and safety protocols.
- Our bedroom linens and towels are washed at high temperature.
DINING AND RESTAURANTS
- Please pre-confirm your presence at the restaurant to make the necessary table arrangements for the required number of persons.
- The tables at the restaurants are rearranged and spaced at least 1.5 meters apart to maintain sufficient distance.
- Hand sanitizers are made available at the entrance and exit of each restaurant.
- For restaurants providing buffet meals, we arrange the service to facilitate compliance with physical distancing.
- During a buffet service guests will wear disposable gloves when serving themselves from a buffet or self-service station.
- Our 3 swimming pools are open. We have limited the occupancy at the pools to the maximum of 6 persons at a time.
- Pool towels will be sanitized and will be provided in guest villas.
- Pool lounges are arranged according to physical distancing rules.
- Pool pumps and water treatment processes have been relooked to provide heightened sanitation. Related controls and measurements are regularly made.
- In all public areas of our resort and all high-contact surfaces are disinfected. All cleaning and disinfection applications are recorded by the relevant departments.
- Hand sanitizers are available in all public areas for our guests and team members.
- All sunbeds, umbrellas and beach equipment (including snorkeling masks, kayaks and paddle boards) are disinfected before and after use.